All divisions will Weigh-in on Friday night (except for Open), November 3rd, from 6pm-7pm (plus 1 lb) and will be held at the Virginia Beach Field House. There are NO weigh ins at the hotel as previously planed. Friday weigh ins count for Sunday duals also.
The Open Division weighs in at 7:30 am November 4th at the Field House with wrestling starting at 9:30 am.
There are satelite weigh in sites for all divisions except the Open Division. You must be registered for the event to use a satelite site.
2017 Sites will be determined this fall
Below were the 2016 Sites
(1) The CREW WC, North Carolina-168 Thomas Mill Rd, Holly Springs, NC 4:00-6:15pm, Contact Henry Kopf 919-358-0391
(2) Peninsula Catholic HS, 600 Harpersville RD, Newport News VA, 5:00-6:30pm Contact Ron Kavanaugh 757-812-8426
(3) Predator Wrestling Club, 14100 Jeff Davis Hwy, Chester, VA, 6:00-7:00pm Contact Gillian Baker 804-432-7532
(4) Tuscarora HS, 801 N King Street, Leesburg, VA, 4-5pm Contact Andrew Bango 571-271-2916
(5) Hanover Hawkeye Wrestling Club, 11042 Air Park Rd, Ashland, VA 23005, Richmond 6-7pm Contact Robert Buchanan 804-615-2322
(6) Hayfield HS, 4-5:30 pm. 7630 Telegraph Rd. Alexandria VA 22315, Contact: Roy Hill 703-587-4068
(7) Powerhouse Wrestling Club, 6-7pm, 24 Synan Rd Fredericksburg VA 22405, Contact Tom Kibler 540-295-5295
(8) Eastern View HS,16332 Cyclone Way, Culpeper Va 5-7pm, Enter thru gymnasium entrance.(front of school), There will be a football game going on. Please watch the traffic. Contact John Laird 757-819-3642 Email, firstname.lastname@example.org Back up contact, Janet Brown 540-718-2644
FOOTBALL PLAYER LATE WEIGH-INS
Please follow the procedure below:
* As soon as you register, you must email us at email@example.com to let us know that you will be playing in a football game on Friday night and will not make it to weigh-ins. On Friday night by 7 pm, you must call us to confirm you are still coming. If we do not hear from you, your name will be removed from the bracket and you will not be entered into the tournament. You will then lose your entry fee.
* The phone number to call is 757-435-3876.
* Weigh-in Saturday morning will be at 7:30 am. If you do not make weight, you will not be allowed to change weight classes.
* A list will be posted of the wrestlers that have indicated they are football players. It will be your responsibility to check this list to make sure your name is on it.
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS
There are no refunds for any reason. We also do not allow wrestlers to be substituted for individual competition.